At Pronto we maintain a high and consistent standard of food. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we do our best to make sure that their visit will be a pleasant one. We are now recruiting for chefs of all grades
The ideal candidates will be
• HACCP trained • Have relevant experience • Passionate about creating great food • Meticulous about attention to detail and in relation to food service (quality, portion size, presentation and consistency) • Be highly motivated and flexible • Proactive in important areas such as health and safety and food hygiene
Dependent on experience. Very competitive salary for the right candidate
Making guests feel comfortable and welcomed at a restaurant really makes all the difference. It is your responsibility to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable.
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Waiters and waitresses must be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail.